[Bluegrass Jam] Open Bluegrass Jam at Spruce Row Campground Saturday June 27th, at 7pm.

Michael Ludgate michael.ludgate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:09:23 PDT 2009

My mistake ... sorry! Yes Spruce Row (not pinewoods oops!) see original post
from KennyT http://canaaninstitute.org/mikesmusic/viewtopic.php?p=2608#2608

I'm KennyT (I play with www.patchyvalleyfog.ning.com ) and I've been asked
to get folks together for an Open Bluegrass Jam at Spruce Row Campground
Saturday June 27th, at 7pm. They're having a stawberry fest with lots of
activities, and are offering FREE tent camping for Jam players. It'll be a
blast, and I'm hoping for a decent turn out. Any help is greatly
appreciated. THANKS!

info:
http://www.sprucerow.com/june.htm

7:00pm: Blue Grass Jam Session
*ALL musicians welcomed, all instruments, all levels!! Meet at fun hut!
*Don't play an instrument? Come enjoy a great evening of music, an audience
is more than welcome!

========