[Bluegrass Jam] TONIGHT! -- Valerie Smith and Liberty Pike (live web radio), Rebecca Colleen and the Chore Lads in Waterloo.

Michael Ludgate michael.ludgate at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:48:50 PDT 2010

TONIGHT! -- *Valerie Smith and Liberty Pike* will be on
http://worldwidebluegrass.com/ radio station tonight from 8-10 pm. Live
bluegrass! They have live web stream and live chat (log in and tell them I
sent you!). (the schedule lists another band, but that got canceled) Valerie
Smith and Liberty Pike will be at my workshop Canaan Rd on Monday June 14th
2010 for another kick-butt, high-energy house concert! Email me for
reservations. Limited seating. http://www.valeriesmithonline.com/  :-)

Also tonight -- Thu Mar 25    WATERLOO NY -- *Rebecca Colleen and the Chore
Lads *-- Thursday, March 25, Rebecca Colleen and the Chore Lads perform for
Acoustic Desserts from 7 to 9 pm at the Gridley Inn, 36 W. Main Street,
Waterloo, NY. Rebecca is a powerful and sensitive singer with a voice and
expression well beyond her 16 years. Her repertoire is eclectic, acoustic
and crosses musical genres easily. The Chore Lads feature Peter McDonald on
fiddle, banjo, mandolin, guitar and vocals and Patrick McDonald on Upright
Bass and vocals and their 3 part family harmonies really ring. MORE
http://canaaninstitute.org/mikesmusic/viewtopic.php?p=3287#3287

Mike

========

ATTENTION: Musicians! Send me your gigs! Guidelines
http://www.ludgatefarms.com/musicnt.htm#listings -- HERE IS THE IMPORTANT
PART -- if you want to get the word out, the earlier you send me the gig,
the more web coverage it gets. Increasingly folks (non-subscribers) are
commenting that they get their information about what is happening from my
web-pages and not from the emails (this is disappointing to me, but true),
The number of readers on the email is in the hundreds while the number of
readers (web clicks or hits) is in the many thousands per week. I only
update the events grid once per week! Send them early! If you send the
listings last minute, your news is missing a large part of the music news
hungry audience :-)

MUSIC HOME -- CURRENT CALENDAR http://www.ludgatefarms.com/musicnt.htm tons
of music links
MUSIC BLOG -- ARTICLES OF INTEREST
http://canaaninstitute.org/mikesmusicblog/ ask how to become an author!
MUSIC FORUM -- DETAILS on many things musical --
http://canaaninstitute.org/mikesmusic/
FUTURE CALENDAR -- UPCOMING LISTINGS
http://www.ludgatefarms.com/mus_upcom.html
WEDNESDAY "The Contra Jam" -- http://www.ludgatefarms.com/mus_jamcann.html 8
years running! All are welcome
Mike on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/michael_ludgate
Mike on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/michael.ludgate
The O'Shanigans Band http://www.canaaninstitute.org/oshanigans.html (Tim
Ball, Phil Robinson and Mike Ludgate)

Web and server space for “Mikes-Music” is donated by
http://www.ludgatefarms.com, http://www.canaaninstitute.org and
http://www.icycle.org

--
We have a great price on quarts and gallons of this season's NYS Maple syrup
at Ludgate Farms!

Ludgate Farms on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ludgate-Farms/115734721589 support our local
store: become a fan! :-)

Michael J Ludgate michael.ludgate at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/michael.ludgate

Ludgate Farms http://www.ludgatefarms.com/ Selling local and organic food
for 37 years!  1552 Hanshaw Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850 Telephone 607.257.1765

REGULAR HOURS: OPEN all seven days, 9 am - 9 pm all year round.  Holiday
Hours posted on the web site http://www.ludgatefarms.com/

"Think out of the big box. Just say "NO" -- break the BIG BOX HABIT! Support
your LOCAL independent retailers and farm markets!" © Ludgate Farms
1973-2010